Friday, September 12, 2008

September 12th .. we leave tomorrow!



We are ready to go except for throwing a few things in a suitcase for the U.S. part of the trip.

Our safari luggage has come in under weight which is a relief! Mind you we are not taking much. Started taking malaria prevention meds this morning.

We are flying on around the world business class tickets with Singapore Airlines and for the trip from Sydney to Singapore tomorrow will be on an A380 aircraft .. see above. Yikes! I can't wait ..

Before we leave we have to vote in our local council elections .. what else does one do before going on vacation!

I am hoping to put pics and news into this blog but that will depend on internet access and time. Where there's a will there's a way as most of you who know me know and I do have a certain internet addiction to feed afterall! For now .. See you soon with a bit of luck!

5 comments:

Hugs said...

I hope we see you soon,
Wow on the plane .. how cool!
Have fun my friend & will hear from you soon I hope :)

Anonymous said...

It's today! Have a blast :)

Anonymous said...

Hoping your anticipatory nerves have subsided, and you are safely on your way to a new continent.

Can't wait to hear from you after you reach Nairobi.

Fun times ahead !!!!!

Cappy said...

Just read the whole safari itinerary. Wow is right! Sounds fabulous! Happy days gf! Hugs, Cappy.

Anonymous said...

Okay you, lets see if you can keep from deleting me this time. lol

Am looking forward to hearing about and seeing pics of your's and Danny's wonderful adventure!

See ya in Oct. *wink*