It is 1.55 a.m. Sunday and we are sitting in Changi airport. We have a 4 hour layover before our next flight.
The flight on the A380 was really something very special. It is huge and the seats are wide enough that Danny and I could have sat side by side in one seat. The food was drop dead amazing. I think I ate more saturated fat in one flight than I have eaten in four years LOL!
I had a glass of champagne but then decided to do the smart thing and stop at one. Danny had a few more LOL so made use of the *flat bed* deal. On this aircraft you can literally lie down flat to sleep .. in business class! It will be terrific when they fly from Sydney to the U.S. in the future.
I am getting used to this little laptop. There was a computer to every seat on the plane and if you had your own memory stick you could do whatever and save your work to that. Even put your pictures up on your TV which must have been at least a 19" screen!
Not sure if this will post so will leave it here. 15 hours of flights left and 4 hours of layovers as well to go. Will be worth it I am sure.
Be good!
6 comments:
I am jealous about the plane you took , LOL
Glad it was so comfy though ..
Cute on DH *wink*
Ut oh on that food .. yummy!
Good to hear all is well so far :)
It posted fine. Look forward to hearing more about your trip. See you in A few weeks.
Hi ya, mate:)
VERY VERY happy to hear from you that you & Danny arrived safely in Nairobi. Rest up........and then let the safari adventures begin !!!
Hope you find a way to keep this blog going from Africa :) Was SO looking forward to seeing as you go, but if not, we'll see the pics when you get to the US. No worries *wink*
Just take care of yourselves & do what your guide says. Don't go meandering off by yourselves ~ you crazy Aussies !!
Hmmm am guessing though don't know for sure that flight time and lay overs are soon to end..............whew heck of a trip *just* for a safari. lol
Enjoy the Safari a lot & take tons of pics :)
Wondering where you are now and missing you peskygirl!
Hugs, Cappy
Post a Comment